Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sapphire Gentleman's Club - Las Vegas, Nevada

I found two reviews for this strip club in Las Vegas. Enjoy.

Original review written by Jessie K.

DON'T GO unless you want to be raped by this money hungry non-strip club every time you turn around!

>>> I love a review that grabs my attention right off the bat!

As SOON as I got in they force you to buy $14 Bud Lights,

>>> Capital letters for emphasis aside, I hate being forced to buy a $14 Bud Light, not to mention several Bud Lights. I wonder how that conversation went?

the stage is elevated so you can't get NEAR the ho's

>>> The ho's what?

and the bouncers tell you where to move, they do NOT care anything about you having fun,

>>> I was very upset the last time someone did NOT care anything about me having fun.

They treat the ho's the same way,

>>> They also did NOT care anything about them having fun?

they are mean to them, and so the ho's are mean to you.

>>> Its a vicious circle, I suppose. I wonder why they weren't nice to you when you obviously have so much respect for them?

I should have listened to my local friend and gone to Spearmint Rhino- who still want $50 to get in, but at least it's a real strip club, not a club that has strippers.

>>> Indeed, the worst thing is when you venture into a strip club, only to discover it is simply a club that has strippers.

Don't be a victim like I was, I'm warning you now!

>>> Warning heeded!

This is probably the best review I have seen so far.

Original review written by Eugene Y.

The girls were girls. The tig ole bitties were tig ole bitties (see diagram below).

( . )( . )
\ . /
/ \
I Y I

>>> I actually have nothing to say. Good show Eugene.

1 comment: