Friday, May 21, 2010

Cabo Fish Taco - Charlotte, NC

Original review written by TR. P
criticism by Pickypants

The Good, the bad and the ugly. Are you ready?

>>> Can't freaking wait!

My waitress forgot my bloody mary, but she did bring me water. Hey, thanks.

>>> ... You're welcome?

I ordered the special, wasabi shrimp burrito, it was not made with love.

>>> I hate when my food is not love-made.

The flour tortilla was cold, it must be really cold in their kitchen.

>>> They probably don't store them in the fridge.

The shrimp inside the burrito were good, if you took a shrimp bite it was warm but the burrito wasn't consistant, so some bites would be cold cheese and cold flour tortilla. MMMMMMM, yum.

>>> Sarcasm?

It is such a cute little place, maybe I will stick with drinking margaritas. As Homer Simpson would say, "mmmmmmm. donuts/beer/erotic cakes."

>>> Excellent, I always love reviews that finish on a completely inexplicable statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment